Driving as we all know plays a very important role in our lives in the present era. It carries various advantages with it — especially if you are someone who is always motivated to do everything on your own, then learning to drive can be beneficial in many ways. From running everyday errands, to not paying extra surge prices of the cab, learning how to drive comes handy in all the cases.
However, with our busy schedule, we often over think about the idea of learning how to drive and keep it for later. If you are procrastinating too much about it, then try out the crash course in Birmingham, from Just Pass School of Motoring. Apart from providing regular classes, they also have short term courses in driving for the busy-bees of the town. Their techniques, methods of driving are created in such a way that can help you to catch the basics within a few days. Professional mentors in their academy are well knowledgeable about the A to Z of driving. You can choose a time slot that is perfect and convenient and you are good to go.
Tips to carry along with you during your driving lesson:
So, after you have finally decided to take a step further and start learning, it is very important to prepare yourself properly for your first driving class. No matter whether you are driving for the first time or even drive your car every day, be very careful on the roads. So, we have done some little homework for you and have listed a few things that you should and shouldn’t do, while on the roads.
- Don’t Use Your Phone: First and foremost, this is the most important thing that you must always follow. It is very essential that when you are on the driver seat, using your phone to text and call is a big no. While checking your phone might seem important at that time, but your life is way more important than it. Keep your hands off your phone. If you have an urgent phone call to make, stop your car at a convenient place and do it.
- Don’t Drink and Drive: This is one of the main causes of accidents taking place all over. If you are returning from a party, and have indulged yourself with some tempting wine, then keep a check on yourself before your put the steering in your hands. If you are not in a state to drive, then park your car in a safe place and hire a cab to reach home safely. Remember drinking and driving is a criminal offence.
- Do Wear a Seatbelt: If you are a learner or even a regular driver, wearing a seatbelt is mandatory. Whether you go to your nearby market or for a long drive, you should buckle up yourself with the belt always.
- Don’t Skip Your Classes: Make sure to have a 100% attendance while you are under training. During the initial phase, you need to get the hang of the basics, and missing out on classes will not help you in the long run. With the best driving schools in Birmingham, putting all their efforts to make you a pro, you should also show your loyalty towards them by being a consistent student.
- Do Choose a Safe Car: If you are planning to buy a new car, always do for the reliable and the most efficient ones. Make sure to spend a little more for the advance technologies and automatic cars. Avoid purchasing second hand cars unless thoroughly checked and certified by licensed mechanics. If you have enrolled yourself in a driving school, always check the condition of the car before learning in it.
- Do Wear Comfortable Shoes: You might be surprised to know that shoes play a very important and big role while driving. Uncomfortable footwear will create unnecessary problems while you accelerate, press the clutch, or even during an immediate braking. Go for sports shoes or flats. Avoid wearing stilettos, wedges etc.
- Don’t Forget to Ask Questions: During your coaching classes, ask ample questions to your instructor. Be clear with what you have to do and things you need to avoid. If you don’t understand at the first place, don’t shy away from asking twice. After all, you have devoted your time and money to learn something, make sure to come out of it by improving yourself.
Combine all the tips and the lessons from your driving instructor at the day of your driving test. Remember to stay positive and maintain consistency throughout the journey. Go slow and steady and ace the game of driving.